Monday, July 23, 2012

The LLpL realms

Author of server. IT TOOK LIKE THREE YEARS TO MAKE THIS!

Hello my fellow unicorns, I have found an epic minecraft multiplayer free version thingamabob... Take a look at these pics and tell me what you think


Epic spawning point! I know right, its so radical penguin type!
Look at the sexy mushrooms!

After the spawn-bridge-cheese-thing this is what you
see!

Turn left and see a church with a fountain!

Inside of this magical church

TIME TO GET BAPTISED!

Closer look at church benches.

FRICK YEEAAAAAH!
IMA PRIEST!
I hope you all enjoyed this server. I would show you more but I want you to enjoy the 
exploring. THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS IN THIS SERVER, INCLUDING A PERMALINKABLEBLA TREE! SO EXPLORE! PLEASE!


Peace out unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment